What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address. You may however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we received from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, maybe used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe for receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or another site feature
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
- Diamondback Fighting Championship uses the PayPal Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. PayPal processes
online payment transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online payment transactions performed on this site using the PayPal gateway are secured payments.
– Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
– Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Diamondback Fighting Championship or any outside party.
– All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
– All transaction data is encrypted for storage within PayPal’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
– PayPal is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
– PayPal at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Diamondback Fighting Championship.
For more information about PayPal and online payments, please visit www.paypal.com.au
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conduction our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies, we therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- This policy was last modified on 11/08/2017