- If an event is postponed or cancelled, a Postponement Publicity Notice or a Cancellation Publicity Notice (collectively, the ”Notices” or individually, a ”Notice”) respectively shall be placed in the media by the Promoter or it’s PR Representatives. Any refund made by DIAMONDBACK FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP shall only be made out of sums held by DIAMONDBACK FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP for the Promoter as authorized by the prior written agreement of the Promoter. The amount of refund will be made on a pro-rated basis (”Pro-rated Amount”) in accordance with the amount of the said sums held by DIAMONDBACK FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP and the price paid by the ticket holder for the ticket. DIAMONDBACK FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP shall not be liable to make a refund beyond the Pro-Rated Amount under any circumstances.
- DIAMONDBACK FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP shall not be liable and under no obligation to make any refund at all in the event that the Promoter did not pay in advance the said sums to DIAMONDBACK FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP.
- The Notices shall advise procedures for requesting a refund and the period and time within which the ticket holder could request a refund.
- Refund will not be entertained if a request for a refund is made after the given period from the date of a Notice. Such unrefunded sums shall be dealt with at DIAMONDBACK FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP sole discretion.
- In the event of cancellation, all tickets purchased using credit cards shall automatically be refunded to the credit cards with which the tickets were purchased. If such credit cards are no longer valid, no automatic refunds will be made and condition below shall apply.
- Tickets purchased using payments other than credit cards shall be refunded by cheque and refunds will have to be made at the DIAMONDBACK FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP Office located at 1265 Main N Rd, Para Hills West SA 5096 during our office operating hours. Ticket Holders will have to produce the full stub of the original tickets in good condition to claim refunds. Ticket Holder shall submit a front photocopy NRIC to facilitate the cheque issuance.
- The Ticketing Fee and the Booking Fee will not be refunded.